Start and end in Baku! With the adventure tour 5 days Azerbaijan Tour, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Baku, Azerbaijan and 2 other destinations in Azerbaijan. 5 days Azerbaijan Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Day 1: Baku
Arrival to Baku
1. Transfer to the hotel 4*.
2. Check in at hotel.
3. Free time, fresh up You will start your excursion from the "OLD CITY"( Icheri sherher) of Baku. Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Beside these museums you will also visit Shemakha gate, Old Market square where you can buy carpets and other souvenirs. Walking around narrow streets of old city you can feel the history.
Day 2: Baku
1. Breakfast at the hotel Absheron Tour *
2. Transfer from the hotel to Ateshgah - Excursion to Ateshgah (Fire Temple XVII cent.)
3. Excursion to Ethnographic Museum of Gala - Back to Baku.
4. Free time ( Transfer to the hotel) or Gobustan Tour*
5. Transfer from the hotel to Gobustan National Park (UNESCO World Heritage Sites list)
6.Excursion around the Gobustan National Park. Gobustan National Park Museum.
7. Leaving Gobustan for Baku - Back to Baku.
8. Free time (Transfer to the hotel) Accomadation 1 night Hotel 4* Meals Breakfast.
Day 3: Baku
Tufandag Tour - Breakfast at the hotel - Departure from hotel and transfer to Gabala - Tufandag - Arrival to Tufandag - Departure from Tufandag to Baku - Arrival to Baku (to hotel) Tufandag Resort is located 4 km away from the city of Gabala - the ancient capital of Caucasian Albania. The distance from the international airport of Gabala is 20 km, and 220 km from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. Tufandag complex is well equipped and can accommodate up to 3,000 people at a time, restaurants, cafeterias, bars and recreation areas, ski school for adults and children, ski equipment rental and repair are operating on the territory of the complex. The trails of the ski resort of Tufandag Gabala have different complexity and are designed for advanced skiers, snowboarders as well as beginners. The total length of the trails is 17 km. Tufandag Mountain Resort offers its visitors a natural scenery of incomparable beauty and harmony. Set like a jewel in the crown of mountains that surround it, Tufandag Mountain Resort is a must see place for nature lovers and sports enthusiasts. Accomadation 1 night Hotel 4* Meals Breakfast.
Day 4. Lahij
Drive to the Caucasus Mountains in the northwest of Azerbaijan through a dry landscape that gives way to a densely forested mountain area. Take part in yoghurt-making in a local home in Shamakhi. Afterwards, head to Lahic, where you'll visit a copper workshop and get to know some locals over a cup of tea. Tonight, enjoy dinner with your group and stay overnight at a guesthouse or home stay in Lahic. Lahij is a notable place in Azerbaijan, with its authentic handicrafts traditions, particularly related to copper. The village's carpet and rug crafts are also well known in Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus. Lahij has an old sewage system (some experts claim that it was built 1000 – 1500 years ago). Due to frequent earthquakes local people have developed sophisticated and authentic construction techniques. Return to Baku.
Day 5. Baku
Breakfast at the hotel, Check out from the hotel, Transfer to the airport.
Inclusions in tour are as follows:
Accommodation : 4 nights Hotel 4*.
Guide : 4 days Guide.
Meals : 4 days Meals Breakfast.
Transport : Comfortable transport.