Evergreen Travel provides you full package to discover all look of Azerbaijan. You will make another look in every destination of our country as it says in the slogan of our branding. (Branding by State Tourism board of Azerbaijan). Azerbaijan is situated on the Western Caspian coast, in the South Caucasus's east. It is an incredibly beautiful area of unique natural contrasts: 9 of 11 main climatic types of the Earth, from subtropics to alpine meadows, are represented there the four seasons can be watched simultaneously. We will start our travel from Baku which is subtropic and we will go to the jungles. Not only nature will surprise you. Also the history, tradition, cuisine, our hospitality will make your heart warm.
Day 1 : Baku
We will pick up you from Airpot and will transfer to your accommodation within 5-6 km radius to city center with 3-4 star. For the first day you can have a rest, and enjoy Baku`s streets.
Day 2 : Baku
Our tour guide will meet you on the lobby of hotel at 10 am. and you will be guided to below destinations:
1. Old City Baku (History of Maiden Tower, Shirvanshah`s Palace and traditional hamams. Then we will visit ABAD handmade souvenirs shop which is social project for supporting small family businesses.
2. Haydar Aliyev Museum - Exhibitions and museums about history of Azerbaijan (Entrance fees included)
3. Highland Park visit (The best view to Baku)
4. Carpet Museum (Entrance fees included)
5. Boat tour on Caspian Sea (VIP tickets included. Note: Boats are operating only in clean wheather) - Drop off to hotel (approximately at 5-6 pm.
Day 3 : Baku history of 40,000 years
On third day we will go to the history of Azerbaijan more deeper.
1. Qobustan National Park and Museum.
2. Mud Vulcanos in Azerbaijan.
3. Ateshgah Fire Temple.
4. Yanardag - Fire Mountain Entrance fees and Lunch is included.
Day 4 from Baku to Qabala
On fourth day of our incredible tour we will pick you up from your accommodation and we will drive to Qabala. On the way we will visit Mauselum of Diri Baba, the oldest mosque of Caucasus which name is "Juma Mosque" and we will visit the ancient and traditional village of Azerbaian which is Lahic. After that we will drive to Qabala directly to your hotel.
Day 5 : Qabala
Fifth day - First destination in Gabala will be Nohur lake which is surrounded with forest. There you will have a chance to ride on a boat. The next will be "Seven Beauty" Waterfall. It needs 120 steps of stair to go up. The next destination will be "Tufandag" Winter-Summer Tourism Complex which is famous with its cableway trip and skiing activities.
Day 6 : Qabala
Sixth day - Another destination to enjoy our trip will be "Gabaland" Entertainment Center.
Day 7 : Baku
We will check out from Gabala hotel and we will transfer you from Gabala to Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport direclty.
Inclusions in tour are as follows:
Followings are not included in tour: