Experience the best of Northern Azerbaijan! iI's an adventure you won't want to end. Azerbaijan`s every city is full of history, culture, and tradition. Start from Baku and continue with Shamakhi city, get a tour at Lahij Village, then go upper to the Sheki city and try their unique cuisine. From Sheki let`s go to see greener nature at Qakh. The travel package includes most of the destinations, sightseeings which you need to see if you are in Azerbaijan. You will get your private car, driver&guide, and accommodation. Accommodation is share for 2 people (double or twin rooms). Extra beds are available.
Day first Transfer to your hotel and free time: We will pick up you from Airpot and will transfer to your accommodation within 5-6 km radius to the city center with 3-4 star. For the first day, you can have a rest, and enjoy Baku`s streets.
Our tour guide will meet you on the lobby of the hotel at 10 am. and you will be guided to below destinations:
1. Old City Baku (History of Maiden Tower, Shirvanshah`s Palace and traditional hammams. Then we will visit ABAD handmade souvenirs shop which is a social project for supporting small family businesses.
2. Haydar Aliyev Museum - Exhibitions and museums about the history of Azerbaijan (Entrance fees included)
3. Highland Park visit (The best view to Baku)
4. Carpet Museum (Entrance fees included)
5. Boat tour on the Caspian Sea (VIP tickets included. Note: Boats are operating only in clean weather) - Drop off to the hotel (approximately at 5 - 6 pm).
On the third day, we will go to the history of Azerbaijan more deeper.
1. Qobustan National Park and Museum.
2. Mud Vulcanos in Azerbaijan.
3. Ateshgah Fire Temple.
4. Yanardag - Fire Mountain Entrance fees and Lunch is included.
Qala Open Air Etnographic Museum, From Waste to Art Museum, Mardakan Castle, Ramana castle
What we will see at this tour?
Qala Open Air Etnographic Museum - In the open air museum with 1.2 hectares you will see barrows, houses and other architectural monuments belonging to 3rd-2nd millennium BC, are set as their originals in this area.
On this are we will also see the museum of "From Waste to Art"
1 .Mardakan castle or Quadrangular Castle - The castle was built in the middle of the 12th century by Akhsitan I, son of the Manuchihr III. The castle was used as a shelter and observation point of feudals.
2. Ramana Castle - is a tower in Ramana village of Baku and dated back to the 12th century. Height of the tower is 15 metres (49 ft). Exact construction date of the tower, which is built of white stone, is not known.
Transfer to Sheki city and on the way we will visit:
1. Diri Baba Mausoleum in Maraza settlement.
2. Juma Mosque in Shamakhi - The first mosque in Caucasus.
3. Seven Beauty Waterfall.
4. Nohurgol Lake - Great Lake surrounded with forest. You can walk on the shore and you can sail a boat. We will have 1 hour time to enjoy there and there is restaurant which you can get a lunch.
5. Check in at hotel in Sheki.
1. Upper Caravanserai - Caravanserai – is a historical monument in Sheki, a part of which is used as a hotel.
2. Palace of Sheki Khans - The Palace of Shaki Khans in Shaki, Azerbaijan was a summer residence for the Shaki Khans. It was built in 1797 by Muhammed Hasan Khan.
3. Historical Museum House of Hand Crafts which you can buy original handmade works for a very reasonable price.
4. Back to Hotel.
1. Albanian Church at Kish village - In the 1st century A.D. St. Elishe, a disciple of Thaddeus of Edessa, arrived to a place called Gis, where he built a church and recited a liturgy. The church became the "spiritual center and the place of enlightenment of people of the East".
2. Gelersen-Gorersen fortress visit - Construction of the fortress is dated back to the 8th or 9th century. Gelersen-Gorersen was thoroughly consolidated and was used for defense.
3. Free day at Sheki Back to Hotel.
Transfer to Qakh city.
1. Sangar Fortress.
2. Sumuq Fortress.
3. Marmirli Waterfall.
4. Back to Hotel in Sheki.
Transfer to Baku to Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
On the way tour to Lahij Village - Village is one of the most ancient inhabited cities in Azerbaijan that located in Ismailli region. Lahij is the best example of original architecture that preserved by villagers more than centuries. Lahij Village entered to List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of UNESCO because the village was one of the best handcraft and trading centers in the Caucasus. The main fame of the village comes from handmade copper products with a magnificent design that all made in the village with traditional way.
Inclusions in tour are as follows:
Accommodation : Accommodation (3-4 star or boutique hotel included in a radius of 5-6 km in Baku.) Cottage or Apartment stay in Sheki city.
Guide : English speaker Guide & Driver.
Meals : Breakfast included.
Transport : Private car, Minibus or Bus (depends on the amount of your group)
Additional Services : Lunch for third and fourth days.
Optional Extras : Souvenirs as a gift.
Followings are not included in tour:
Flights : Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price. You can organize your flights separately at any point.